There is so much to do and see in and around this area. Walk across the road and have a BBQ, then take a leisurely stroll along the boardwalk through to Kings Beach, Happy Valley and all the way to Bulcock Beach if you’re keen! Walk to the Kings Beach Surf Club and have a drink overlooking the ocean. There is also Kings Beach Tavern and a Thai and seafood restaurant in this vicinity which are 5 star quality.
Take the kids to Happy Valley where they can entertain themselves for hours on end on the extensive play equipment and of course, who could forget the beach where you can soak up the rays and just laze on the sand all day.
If you are keen for some retail therapy, just a 2 minute drive away is the Caloundra CBD where you can shop to your hearts content with a number of shops and boutiques to choose from. There are also many cafes along the main street for when a coffee break is needed. This place has it all, from the location, to the great shops and restaurants, to the quality accommodation.
The main bedroom comprises of a queen bed, ceiling fan and built in wardrobe. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds & a ceiling fan. The kitchen is well equipped and the property has 2 bathrooms. The property also has a sofa bed.
The Apartments offer secure undercover parking, secure entry, lift and a swimming pool for your enjoyment!
LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here