Kick back in the holiday hotspot of Kings Beach in this fresh and tidy two-bedroom unit in the heart of the action.
Enjoying an elevated breezy position, this quality holiday accommodation features fresh white interiors and timber feature flooring.
The unit offers a comfortable open plan layout, modern kitchen with dishwasher, laundry facilities and generous bedrooms.
Relax on the private balcony and enjoy spectacular ocean views or splash out in the on-site swimming pool.
This unit also features ceiling fans throughout, Wi-Fi and lift.
Enjoy a blissful stay within walking distance to beaches, an array of cafes, dining options and the Caloundra CBD.
Stroll to Shelly and Kings Beaches or take the scenic coastal boardwalk to the Caloundra CBD.
Garage may not fit large 4WD with roof racks – garage is tight turning circle so reversing in may be a better option.
Linen is provided but beds are not made due the linen hire company used.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here