Located on the sought-after waterfront of Golden Beach, this immaculate first floor (14 steps ) holiday unit offers water views, generous open plan living, plenty of natural light and cool sea breezes.
Unpack your bags, sit back, relax and enjoy this prime beach-side location.
The well-appointed kitchen offers ample bench space, quality appliances and plenty of cupboard space while both bedrooms are spacious in size and feature built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
The main bathroom has been updated featuring an in-built laundry and separate toilet.
The tiled living and dining area flows through to the generously sized side balcony, with views over Pumicestone Passage to Bribie Island.
Wi-FI, smart TV, plantation shutters and neutral tones add to the appeal of this Golden Beach gem.
Stroll to the vibrant foodie scene at Golden Beach, wet a line at Pumicestone Passage or cycle the foreshore exploring the waterfront parks.
Garage height is max 1950 mm.
Linen is provided but beds are not made due the linen hire company used.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here