Luxurious holiday apartment….. white sands, blue horizon and gentle breezes are all part of the intoxicating and relaxing atmosphere awaiting you.
Superbly positioned right on Kings Beach beautiful waterfront, this unit has fabulous views over the crystal blue Pacific Ocean, to Moreton Island, Kings Beach and out to Bribie Island…watch the surfers hang ten, rowers battling the seas and nippers enjoying life…what a great holiday location!
Cross the road and you are on Kings Beach, fully patrolled with beautiful white sands all year round, or stroll casually to cafes, restaurants, corner store, surf club & tavern.
The complex has a pool and communal BBQ facilities. The property has 2 secure car parking spaces, lift, three bedrooms, ducted air con and three televisions in the property with Netflix( please note you have you have your own account to access Netflix ) and WIFI in the property.
Kings Beach is long regarded as the Coast’s best patrolled surf beach. Here you can swim, surf, fish snorkel and picnic or simply watch and listen to the surf roll in…..what a great destination.
LINEN IS PROVIDED FOR THIS PROPERTY but beds are not made due the linen hire company used.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here