Offering two bedrooms, two bathrooms, Wi-Fi and smart TV, this unit is the ideal choice for you next beach holiday, with the patrolled surf, oceanfront restaurants, cafés, parks, coastal boardwalks and the vibrant Caloundra CBD right on the doorstep.
Relax on the balcony overlooking the sparkling Pacific Ocean or simply soak up the beach vibes in the light-filled, open-plan interiors of this fresh and inviting apartment which is elevated to catch those cooling sea breezes.
There’s a spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, island breakfast bar and sitting room.
Part of the well-maintained KIG Heights apartment complex, it offers a lift, swimming pool and rooftop area with some of the best views in Caloundra.
Linen is provided but beds are not made due the linen hire company used.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here