This unit is located on an absolute waterfront position with uninterrupted views of Bribie Island, the Pumicestone Passage and the hinterland. Just sit back, relax and watch the ships go by. There is no need for a car as everything you need for a great holiday is at your fingertips.
Just a stones throw from the resort you will find shops, restaurants, cafes and bars overlooking Pumicestone Passage.
Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort boast great facilities for you and your family to indulge – a lagoon style pool, sauna, spa, gymnasium and a games room.
The ground floor unit enjoys a location right next to the pool, perfect for holiday with the kids. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large balcony.
Linen is included for all bookings made after the 1st December 2022, If you booked prior to this linen is not provided. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
Please note beds are not made due the linen hire company used unless stated.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here