This unit says instant relaxation!
Located at Golden Beach Caloundra, Gemini overlooks the stunning Pumicestone Passage and further across Bribie Island. View the lights of Caloundra City to the north and the majestic sand hills of Moreton Island to the south. On the west side enjoy incredible views of the Glasshouse Mountains and hinterland of the Sunshine Coast. Marvel at the sunrise over the water and sunset over the mountains.
Gemini is directly adjacent to stretches of tranquil parklands, perfect for picnics and dotted with playgrounds. With direct access to calm waters and golden sands, the beach is literally a one minute walk away. The cafe, restaurant and shopping precinct is a five minute walk.
The large lagoon-style pool and gazeebo is perfect for a lazy day by the water while the kids enjoy the adjoining wading pool, and waterslide. Delight in the impressive outdoor heated spa with a view and indoor sauna for private relaxation. Air con is located in the lounge room.
Gemini has a full size floodlit tennis court and covered BBQ area. There is a games room with billiards, table tennis and air hockey to entertain the kids.
LINEN IS PROVIDED.for this property.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here