This is a position you can’t beat with beautiful big windows looking over Kings Beach with the waters edge only meters away!
Capture the sea breeze, warm sun and magical views from this unit ideally located on the waters edge at Kings Beach. Comfortable tiled unit with beach theme and modern furnishings for you and your family to enjoy whilst relaxing in the beautiful Kings Beach!
** *These garage/s may not be suitable for all car types, please be aware that the height restrictions are 2 metres* **
** Being an older-style complex, Culverston apartment windows can sometimes be susceptible to water leakage during periods of intense wind and rain. This falls under the responsibility of the body corporate, who have been made aware of the situation. We apologies for the inconvenience **
LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking. Please note there is not a sofa bed there is 2 day beds – there is no configuration to be able to put 2 day beds in the bedding configuration.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here