Check out this holiday house situated in the heart of Golden Beach that has recently hit the market! Sit back and relax in this cosy home that is only a quick stroll away to the stunning crystal waters of the Pumicestone Passage and local shops.
Boasting three bedrooms, one bathroom, living and dining areas combined, kitchen and second living area. It is sure to impress from the moment you step foot through the front door.
Make sure you bring the family toys as well! This property has a large double gated front access so there is plenty of room for the boat, caravan and or trailer. The large backyard also caters for all of your extras and provides plenty of room for the kids and dog to play.
Features of this property include:
– Three bedrooms, one bathroom
– Living and dining areas combined
– Ceiling fans
– Air-conditioning in kitchen/lounge and second living area
– Large side access
– Large backyard ideal for boat or caravan
– Central Golden Beach location
– Pet friendly
LINEN IS INCLUDED FOR ALL BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 2ND AUGUST 2022 – IF YOU BOOKED PRIOR TO THIS LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
Back shed/garage is for owner use only.
This property is pet friendly (dogs only) and your pet is allowed inside but not on the furnishings. We also ask you to please make sure you clean up after your animal or extra charges may apply. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here