* Retro cool with all the mod cons! **
Kameruka is a landmark three bedroom retro beach house that was renovated and extended in 2017.
The home has been lovingly decorated so you can enjoy 60’s surf-shack living in contemporary comfort. Come and relive the era, perfect for a family getaway or a vacation with friends. It’s only a very short walk to the beach and even your pooch is welcome!
The air-conditioned original section had been repainted, retiled, recarpeted and timber polished. There’s a large bedroom with a queen-size bed, plus a good-size second bedroom with two single beds. Two more trundle bed ensure the kids friends won’t miss out either.
The restored kitchen is a jewel that harks back to psychedelic summers and the furnishings and artwork all compliment the feel.
Step through to the new extension and you’ll discover a main bedroom with ensuite and second air-conditioner. The home also leads out onto a tiled deck with a barbeque and fridge overlooking a heated in ground pool.
There’s a fully fenced, shaded backyard to enjoy plus a heated outdoor shower perfect for your post-swim.
Relax and enjoy all this between walks to the beautiful dog-friendly Moffat Beach and the cafe strip just 300m away.
This house ticks all the boxes and is sure to become your holiday favourite.
1 car space plus 1 off street
Renovated Retro Beach House
LINEN IS INCLUDED FOR ALL BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 2ND AUGUST 2022 – IF YOU BOOKED PRIOR TO THIS LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
The property is pet friendly for 1 Dog and your pet is allowed inside and outside but must stay off the furnishings. We also ask you to please make sure you clean up after your animal or extra charges may apply.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here