Wake to the gentle sounds of breaking waves and walk just metres to the water’s edge. This very special private oasis is absolute beachfront with both beach breezes and ocean views at patrolled, Dicky Beach.
Relax, viewing the night-lights in the shipping lanes from the private, master bedroom deck or from the rooftop level access. Comprising open plan living on 2 levels with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and pool, you are sure to fall in love with this unique townhouse.
Key features include:
– 3 bedrooms (1 Queen, 2 King singles, 2 singles)
– 3 bathrooms (hairdryer supplied)
– Spectacular beach and water views from private deck and rooftop
– Absolute beachfront, direct access to beach, away from roads
– Dishwasher, washing machine & dryer/+outdoor clothesline
– Double lock-up garage with remote
– Pool for guest use only
– BBQ Weber available
– Ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms + additional pedestal fans to bedrooms/living areas.
– Wi-Fi access and Smart TV/Netflix/Stan access to guest/s account
Perfectly situated at Dicky Beach, which is patrolled and an excellent spot for swimming, surfing, seasonal beach fishing or discover shy sea-creatures in rock pools, in front of the property.
Dicky Beach SLSC, the village and several cafes/dining-out options are available very close by (approximately 2 mins walk). Discover gorgeous beachfront and nature reserves on dedicated boardwalks to the north and south of your holiday getaway.
Neighbouring, Moffat Beach, well-known for its world-class surf-break and boutique cafes, is an enjoyable beach walk or try yabbie fishing at the tidal waters of Currimundi Lake, a few minutes north.
LINEN IS INCLUDED FOR ALL BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 2ND AUGUST 2022 – IF YOU BOOKED PRIOR TO THIS LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
** PLEASE NOTE: A NO PARTY POLICY exists for all bookings. Please view conditions on the Accom Caloundra home page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here