21 Gothic Parade is situated just 550m from the stunning Currimundi Lake. There are two bedrooms with ceiling fans, one with a queen size bed, and the second bedroom has two single beds. There is a modern laundry with washer and dryer, and kitchen with a dishwasher.
The lounge/dining area has air-conditioning to keep you cool in the warmer months, and a five seater couch and two comfortable chairs. The property also has a modern bathroom with a walk-in shower and a toilet.
Children’s playground, BBQs and picnic tables are out the front, and overlooking the lake’s entrance is a coffee shop and café.
There are plenty of walking and bike riding pathways around the lake and surrounding areas. Walk along the two kilometre stretch of sand to Dicky Beach and return via the walking trail surrounded by coastal heath, Banksias, Acacias, Melaleucas, and many more. Watch the Black Cockatoos feeding in season. Bring a canoe or kayak and explore the canoe trail. Stand up paddle boards are for hire at the local coffee shop also.
There are many restaurants nearby at Currimundi, Wurtulla and Bokarina, as well as Woolworths, IGA and takeaway stores. There is a brand new large shopping centre at Bokarina not far from the Sunshine Coast University Hospital. Caloundra central business district and shops are just a few kilometers to the south being approximately 10 minutes’ drive away.
Currimundi Lake offers holiday makers a multitude of activities including swimming, fishing, kayaking and so much more, being a great family-friendly spot.
Please only use the driveway for parking. Parking underneath the carport on the tiled area is not permitted due to the type of tiles that have been laid. The chairs and BBQ are not to be moved from that area.
LINEN IS INCLUDED FOR ALL BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 2ND AUGUST 2022 – IF YOU BOOKED PRIOR TO THIS LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here