This beach house has been lovingly named ‘M&T’s on Roslin’ after the owners cute little poodles. This affordable accommodation welcomes the whole family, including your pampered pooches!
Boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and separate toilet. The main bedroom has a queen sized bed, bedroom 2 has a double bed and single bunk above it, and bedroom 3 has 2 single beds that can be connected into a queen bed. The lounge room also has a sofa bed so you can comfortably sleep 9 people with air con.
The home is located in a quiet street opposite the playground and park. There is also plenty of room for the kids and pets to play in the property’s large yard which is fenced and secured. Otherwise you can sit back, relax, and watch the world go by on the front porch.
The owners have recently revamped the outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the property. It has a fabulous undercover area, is completely tiled and includes a new laundry and separate bathroom. The third bedroom now also has a door to the entertaining area for the convenience of using these new facilities.
M&Ts on Roslin is great value for money accommodation in Moffat Beach being only about 750m to the beach.
LINEN IS INCLUDED FOR ALL BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 2ND AUGUST 2022 – IF YOU BOOKED PRIOR TO THIS LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
This property is pet friendly and your pet is allowed inside and outside though must stay off the furnishings. We also ask that you please make sure you clean up after your animal or extra charges may apply. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated. 2 Dogs Allowed – Inside Allowed
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here