35 Moreton Parade Kings Beach QLD
Boasting a real Queensland beach feel the home offers timber floors in the open plan living area, large family sized kitchen, 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms.
The bedding configuration is: A king bed in the master bedroom, a Queen bed in the second bedroom and third room and set of bunks in the fourth with celling fans throughout. With a fully equipped kitchen, dinner can be created in a breeze.
The perfect place to unwind and relax with a short walk to the beach to enjoy the perfect Sunshine Coast weather and water. Enjoy your breakfast on the front deck or in the afternoon relax on the back deck and grab a cold one and watch the kids run around in the back yard.
An array of local shops, restaurants and cafes are all within walking distance. You can park your car, hang up the keys and relax.
This property now offers WIFI Netflix & Stan - please note to access Netfilx & Stan you will need your own account.
LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
Please note the Cancellation Policy is under Accom Caloundra's Terms and Conditions - Please visit the Accom Caloundra Website for the Standard Cancellation Policy and the COVID Cancellation Policy.
We enforce a** NO PARTY POLICY. **Please note the following:
No more than the registered number of guests is allowed at the house after 10pm.Guests are not permitted to hold any social gatherings in the house or on common property, which would cause any noise that could interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests or neighbours in line with current legislation governing noise pollution. No access to outside decks, balcony or gardens after 9pm.There will be ONE warning only given for any excess noise or disruption after which we have the right to evict all guests with no refund on accommodation. Guests acknowledge that there will be charges for any call out to the house due to undue noise, which will automatically be deducted from your Bond. Any damage caused by the guests or guests visitors to the house or common property shall be at the expense of the registered guests.
- Bathroom: 2
- Bath Tub
- Microwave Oven
- Dining Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Bedrooms: 4
- Stairs: Internal 8+
- Balcony: Front and Back
- Pay TV: Netflix & Stan- Must have own account to access
- Air Conditioning: Ducted
Room / Bedding
- 4 Bedrooms | Max Guests: 10
- Room 1 : 1 x King Bed
- Room 2 : 1 x Queen Bed
- Room 3 : 1 x Queen Bed
- Room 4 : 2 x Bunk Bed
- 19 Apr 21 - 18 Sep 21
- 24 Jan 22 - 1 Apr 22
- 19 Apr 22 - 16 Sep 22
- 5 Oct 21 - 9 Dec 21
- 4 Oct 22 - 8 Dec 22
|School Holidays September
- 18 Sep 21 - 5 Oct 21
- 16 Sep 22 - 4 Oct 22
- 9 Dec 21 - 16 Dec 21
- 6 Jan 22 - 24 Jan 22
- 8 Dec 22 - 15 Dec 22
- 13 Jan 23 - 28 Jan 23
- 16 Dec 21 - 6 Jan 22
- 15 Dec 22 - 13 Jan 23
December 2022 / January 2023
Units are Saturday – Saturday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here