My Happy Place
Yet again another lovely relaxing break in my favourite location. 10 days of heaven for my pooch on the beach. 10days of heaven for me diving into that beautiful blue water and walking on the white sand then relaxing on the front deck looking at the sea. We have stayed here on numerous occasions and have booked again for another stay.
Stylish Seaview living!
Loved the view, the stylish living and all the beautiful paintings and ceramic bowls! Loved the easy access to doff friendly walks and beautiful views! Would love to come again soon!
Such a great location and pet friendly too! Moffat beach is gorgeous and there are lots of beautiful walks in the area.
This property is in a perfect location for accessing beach and cafes. The house is very well presented and thoughtfully decorated with many comforts both in main house and separate accommodation in back garden. The house is very secure for dogs. Our old lab loved his beach break. The front deck is perfect to enjoy the wonderful view. The real estate a pleasure to deal.We would definitely book this property again!
Property is exactly as seen in pictures. Layout suits 2 families or parents with teens etc perfectly. View is beautiful and the sound of the ocean at night Is fantastic. A minute walk to Moffat beach and assorted cafes and restaurants which we frequented. The entire area, including the house is dog friendly. Our dachshund had his best holiday ever! Can’t say enough good things about this property. Don’t hesitate to book here!
Lovely renovated house, pet friendly and secure Fantastic views Well equipped kitchen, comfortable bed and lounge could only be improved by having a coffee machine and a pool!
Love the location
This is a lovely house ticking all the boxes for comfort, the view, the beach and close to the cafes. We thoroughly enjoyed relaxing on the deck. Great holiday spot.
Perfect place for 2 Couples
Had a great stay. Deck was fantastic. Location was perfect. Out of the main traffic but close to some nice cafes etc. The almost 2 homes in one arrangement was really nice for 2 couples. Gave us both our own spaces if needed.
Great Location, beautifully presented. Have already rebooked
25 Queen of Colonies
Beautiful house fantastic views. Excellent location.
|School Holidays September||
December 2022 / January 2023
Units are Saturday – Saturday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Refundable Bond Included in the Booking Total
Shaded dates (not clickable) mean that the date is not available.