This well-located, light-filled apartment in Kings Beach is the perfect base for your next Caloundra holiday.
Enjoy a blissful stay within walking distance to beaches, an array of cafes, dining options and the Caloundra CBD.
Spacious throughout, with three bedrooms, stylish two-way bathroom, separate toilet, open plan living flowing to balcony with ocean views, contemporary kitchen, separate laundry and secure basement park – it is the perfect getaway for a couple or family.
It features air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, ceiling fans, stone benches in the kitchen, stainless steel appliances, pantry, breakfast bar, floating timber floors and more and 3 Smart TV’s in the property.
The apartment is located in the quiet, well-established complex with north-facing inground pool.
Stroll to Shelly and Kings Beaches or take the scenic coastal boardwalk to the Caloundra CBD.
Linen is Provided but beds are not made due the linen hire company used.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here