Stand out features include a wraparound balcony, views overlooking the shipping channel of the Pacific Ocean and out to Moreton Island, cross-flow ventilation, an abundance of natural light and a house sized kitchen adjoining the spacious living and dining area.
– Contemporary layout featuring open plan living and dining
– Expansive kitchen presenting ample cupboard and bench space
– Two generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and air conditioning in lounge
– Spacious balcony with ocean views
– Secure car space and close to public transport
– Sparking in-ground pool and communal BBQ area
– Within a 3 minute walk to the patrolled beach, cafes and restaurants
– 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
The complex boasts a gorgeous swimming pool to bask in plus other facilities including a BBQ area. Providing comfortable yet modern furniture, Full kitchen with dishwasher and modern appliances and coastal décor, this unit will create a truly unforgettable seaside getaway.
Plus stay connected (and keep the kids happy) with the bonus of free unlimited Wi-Fi and Netflix for the whole family.
The first bedroom features a Queen Bed and ensuite, with the second bedroom having two single beds. There is also secure underground parking. There is also a sofa bed in the lounge to be able to sleep 6 in the unit.
Don’t hesitate to book this one of a kind holiday property, because our pricing is by far the best deal you will get for this complex!
LINEN IS PROVIDED for this property.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here