Discover this spacious, blissfully private apartment in Moffat Beach. The complex only has 3apartments, with nature reserves and watery playgrounds of Shelly and Moffat beaches at your door step.
– Excellent open plan living leading out to a long balcony taking in the spectacular views
– Spacious and fabulously located kitchen to conjure up your meals as you overlook the ocean
– Ocean view master suite well separated from other bedrooms and second living area, Air Con to master
– Private balcony to the master suite
– 2nd living area with its own access to the main balcony
– Secure access to 2 vehicle space, one of which is lockable
– In ground pool for the days you may not wander down to the beach
– Marvel at the changing skyline at sunrise, sunset and moonrise.
– Walk, ride or skate along the spectacular coastal walk to Kings, Bulcock and Golden Beaches
– Family fun to be had at the oceanfront play grounds
– Sheltered swimming at Tooway Lake
– Walk to Cafes, Post Office, Butcher, Bakery, Doctor, News agency and more
Spend your days relaxing to the sounds of nature, taking in the ships passing by, sail boats, surfers, divers and even whales when in season.
For the times you don’t wish to cook up a storm, wander on down to the gastronomy of Moffat’s and afterwards, consider a walk right along the foreshore and back up to your apartment for a blissful afternoon’s rest.
For those days of exercise and activity, drop down for a surf, swim in the ocean or jog on up along the uninterrupted coastline to Currimundi and beyond.
LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here