This premium holiday accommodation on absolute beachfront offers world class ocean views and a coastal location second to none. Walk directly from your apartment, across the grass to either Kings Beach or to the boardwalk to Happy Valley.
There are no roads to cross or cars to disturb you, so you can sit back and watch the whales at play, the busy shipping lanes and the surfers enjoying the waves all within meters of restaurants, cafes, patrolled beaches, cycle paths and the coastal boardwalk. Just walk down the stairs to to plush grassed area where you can have a game of cricket with the kids then stroll down the track to get direct access to the beach and boardwalk ( track is located on the left hand side)
Free-flowing and stylishly designed, this quality apartment has everything you need with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate laundry, great size living area and an ocean facing balcony and ceiling fans located in the bedrooms.
The well-appointed kitchen showcases large island bench, beautiful granite bench-tops and quality appliances.
Monterey Lodge is a small, sophisticated complex of just 18 apartments, featuring secure underground parking, sparkling in-ground pool, BBQ facilities, a private half tennis court ( racquet and balls provided in unit please make sure you return them to the unit ) and enjoys a warm and friendly community vibe.
Park the car in the secure carpark ( please note the car park is suitable for a medium SUV , large 4WD will not fit) and leave it there because everything you could wish for in an idyllic Caloundra holiday is right on your doorstep. This property also has free NBN wifi and hair dryer in the bathroom.
LINEN IS PROVIDED but beds are not made due the linen hire company used.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here