Giving a sense of light and space, this three bedroom apartment will give you the best holiday experience. Boasting 360 degree views from every window and door, whether you are sitting on the couch reading a book, enjoying canapés and champagne on the front balcony, sitting at the dining table, cooking in the kitchen, or relaxing in the sun on the spacious back balcony.
Bask in the magnificent views and sunsets to the Glasshouse Mountains, Bribie Island and out over the horizon to Moreton Island.
With an open feel, the spacious kitchen comes complete with ample cabinetry and storage, dishwasher, microwave and a Nespresso coffee machine to enjoy your morning coffee on the sun-drenched balcony overlooking the Kings Beach Headland.
The master bedroom boasts an ensuite, queen bed and mirrored built-in wardrobe doors, which reflect the vista to Kings Beach Headland. The other two bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and two single beds.
These bedrooms also open out to the spacious back balcony, which really is the main feature of the apartment and is the entertainer’s dream. The evening views from the back balcony remind you of being in Positano, Italy.
This really is a holiday makers paradise and we can guarantee you won’t want to leave. Come relax with us today!
LINEN IS PROVIDED for this property.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here