Stylish 4 bedroom penthouse apartment with 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies and a shady covered rooftop courtyard. Cafes, Kings Beach Tavern, Surf club and shops are all a short stroll away. Level walk to the parks, beach, amphitheater, and boardwalk as well as to the salt water ocean pool with its pavilion café.
The apartment will comfortably accommodate 8 guests. The apartment complex has a sparkling swimming pool.
Bus on doorstep to cafes and bars at Moffatt beach or to Caloundra with its IGA Supermarket, salons, shopping, live music and bars. Enjoy the beautiful ocean board walk to Moffat beach or Caloundra, leaving your car in the lock up garage.
Your fit bit will love you, as the apartment is on the top floor up some stairs. Once there you will find everything you need for a great holiday – privacy, air conditioning in lounge room and Wi-Fi with toys, books and board games for the kids.
The 3 balconies are great places to relax and enjoy glimpses of the ocean and ships passing by. All the comforts and space of home are provided in this relaxing rooftop location.
Large open plan kitchen with dishwasher and 8 seat dining table
Lock up garage.
Complex has sparkling swimming pool.
2 balconies with ocean glimpses
Covered Rooftop courtyard with seating for 8
Comfortable Lounge area with smart TV, Blu ray player and wifi
Air conditioned lounge area.
Ceiling fans throughout.
Linen is not provided, Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here