Enjoying a natural outlook on the lakeside, this peaceful Currimundi holiday accommodation is the perfect place to unwind.
Pop a kayak in beautiful Currimundi Creek at the back door for a leisurely paddle to the Currimundi Lake Conservation Park precinct and patrolled surf beach.
This modern town house is spacious, light filled and comes with everything you need for a relaxing escape including modern kitchen, three generous bedrooms and balcony with scenic views.
Listen to the birdlife from the private entertainment deck, explore the natural walking tracks along the waterfront or take the plunge in the on-site pool.
The accommodation is complete with Wi-Fi, smart TV, two car spaces, washer and dryer and is close to cafes, restaurants and shops.
The location offers a peaceful, tranquil atmosphere yet you can still enjoy convenient access to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct, Stockland Birtinya Shopping Centre and entertainment precinct, your choice of beaches, schools, and the motorway for commuting.
Boasting a communal swimming pool, where you get to enjoy amazing birdlife and water views day in, day out.
– Look out directly over the Currimundi Creek
– Kayak to Currimundi Lake and adjoining Currimundi Beach
– Walk or cycle along beautiful paths around the local area
– Balcony off the master bedroom with scenic views
– Entertainer’s paradise -courtyard garden
– Two bathrooms plus a powder room downstairs
– Stunning bird life with bushland outlook from almost every room
– Communal swimming pool
– Close to Bruce Highway and Sunshine Motorway for easy commuting
– Close proximity to the Sunshine Coast Hospital
Linen is provided but beds are not made due to the linen hire company used.