Enjoying a prime position in popular Dicky Beach, this beautifully maintained holiday home offers the perfect sanctuary to revive and relax.
Stroll to famous Dicky, Moffats and Shelly Beaches, local cafes and restaurants, beautiful parks, tranquil Tooway Creek and Currimundi Lake.
Wander the coastal walkways to Kings Beach and the buzzing Caloundra CBD, or just chill out at your comfortable accommodation, soaking up the classic beach-house vibes.
This two-storey property features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and secure garage parking for one car.
There are separate living areas, a modern well-equipped kitchen plus plenty of deck space to kick back with a drink and catch those cooling breezes. Air con is located in the upstairs lounge room.
Enjoy a game of cricket in the backyard and you can even bring the family pooch as this accommodation is pet friendly.
LINEN IS INCLUDED FOR ALL BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 2ND AUGUST 2022 – IF YOU BOOKED PRIOR TO THIS LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
As property is pet friendly and your pet is allowed outside only, we also ask you to please make sure you clean up after your animal or extra charges may apply, you help in this matter is greatly appreciated. 2 dogs allowed and outside only.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here