With loads of character and crashing waves right on the doorstep, this original Caloundra beach home is what holiday dreams are made of.
Situated on absolute beachfront, tucked away in beautiful Dicky Beach, 35 Wilson Avenue offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms and modern renovated kitchen – perfect for large families or groups of friends to enjoy a relaxing getaway.
Kickback on the upstairs and downstairs balconies looking over lawns and Norfolk Pines to the reef platform and rolling surf just metres away.
Take your own private track to explore the tidal pools, enjoy snorkelling or fishing, or stroll the endless sands in either direction.
Combining old world charm with modern conveniences, this beachside gem features separate living areas to find your own space or reconnect with family and friends.
There’s plenty of secure parking for the vehicles, which won’t be needing much use with cafes, restaurants, bakeries, local supermarkets, patrolled beaches and surf club all within a five-minute walk.
Upstairs is a shower and toilet and downstairs to a shower over bath and toilet.
LINEN IS INCLUDED FOR ALL BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 2ND AUGUST 2022 – IF YOU BOOKED PRIOR TO THIS LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
This property is pet friendly we ask you to please make sure you clean up after your animal or extra charges may apply, you help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Please make sure that your pets are kept off the furnishings. Please be considerate of our neighbours and parties/ loud music at night are not permitted. The yard is fenced at the front and the sides but not at the back where there is beach access. 2 Dogs allowed and inside allowed.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here