Please note construction of the brand new house is completed next door they are still completing works on the inside.
Take a step back in time with this Golden Beach holiday home. It is only a short walk away to the Pumicestone Passage where you can enjoy a paddle in the calm waters. The property is located in a safe and quiet area where you can relax in comfort.
It has one queen bed in the main bedroom, and two single beds in the second and third bedrooms. There is a fully equipped kitchen so you don’t have to worry about eating out, you can enjoy nice home-cooked meals. The laundry is complete with washer and the large back yard provides plenty of room for the kids to play. This house also has ceiling fans throughout.
Local shops and shopping centers are within walking distance and you can even utilize the courtesy buses from the service clubs if you want to enjoy an evening out. You can also walk the easy access path to the soft sands of Golden Beach if you want to chill out by the sea. This holiday home really is in the perfect spot if you want a car-less holiday.
Please note the garage on the left hand side is locked for owners use only. The right side is provided for guests. Entry to the house is through the door located on the garage side.
LINEN IS INCLUDED FOR ALL BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 2ND AUGUST 2022 – IF YOU BOOKED PRIOR TO THIS LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
This property is pet friendly for 1 dog and your pet is allowed outside only but is allowed in the downstairs area before entering the main house only or the garage. We also ask you to please make sure you clean up after your animal or extra charges will apply, you help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here