A cosy holiday house located in Golden Beach. Only a short distance walking and you can be enjoy paddling in the cool waters of Pumicestone Passage. A safe and quiet area you can relax in comfort and even bring the family pooch with you.
The bedding configuration is one Queen Bed in the main bedroom, a Double bed in the second bedroom and a Queen downstairs plus 2 sets of single bunks in the fourth bedroom.
With a fully equipped kitchen, dinner can be created in a breeze. The laundry is complete with washer and you can enjoy the outdoors with the large back yard, this home is perfect for your next family holiday. This house is also fully screened for your comfort with ceiling and pedestal fans.
Local shops and shopping centers are within walking distance and you can even utilize the courtesy buses from the service clubs if you want to enjoy an evening of dance and dinner.
Walk the easy access path to the soft sands of Golden Beach or a quick stroll to supermarkets, shopping centre, Main Street and restaurants. A car-less holiday if you wish. The garage is also a generous 3m and feel free to bring your boat as well!
This property now offers WIFI!!
LINEN IS INCLUDED FOR ALL BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 2ND AUGUST 2022 – IF YOU BOOKED PRIOR TO THIS LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
As property is pet friendly we ask you to please make sure you clean up after your animal or extra charges may apply, you help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Please make sure that your pets are off the furnishings. (No Cats) – 2 Dogs Allowed – Inside allowed
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here