Just 200m to the nearest beach access in Bell Street and 300m to the Dicky Beach Surf Club on the foreshore of Dicky Beach, which is patrolled by lifeguards 365 days a year.
This is a lovely big family home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, huge main bedroom with ensuite, two living areas with a flat screen TV in each – one for Mum and Dad and one for the kids. It has a good size kitchen with breakfast bar and is decked out with dishwasher and good size fridge.
The front lounge has air conditioning, but the house is fully secured with Crimsafe screens, so opens up nicely to catch the coastal breezes.
With ample room for the kids to play in the rear garden and a large covered outdoor entertaining area with seating for 8 and a big barbecue completes the picture for your ideal holiday getaway.
There’s a good size double lock-up garage and room well off the road to the side of the house to store the tinny or trailer with surf craft. This house is in a peaceful area of Dicky Beach, with little through traffic. You’ll want to come back again and again.
This property does allow pets however the fencing is of varying types in some areas and may not be suitable for your animal. We advise you to please call the office prior to booking this property in regards to this matter. This property now has WIFI.
As property is pet friendly and your pet is allowed outside only, we also ask you to please make sure you clean up after your animal or extra charges may apply, you help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Main bedroom Queen bed, bedroom 2 double bed plus single, bedroom 3 Queen bed.
LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
This property is pet friendly we ask you to please make sure you clean up after your animal or extra charges may apply, your help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Please make sure that your pets are kept outside and off the furnishings.
Please note the Cancellation Policy is under Accom Caloundra’s Terms and Conditions – Please visit the Accom Caloundra Website for the Standard Cancellation Policy and the COVID Cancellation Policy.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here