45 Grigor Street Moffat Beach QLD
Lovely home with polished timber floors and two large north facing decks to catch the ocean breezes. The lower deck opens directly onto a new plunge pool which is perfect for beating the summer heat. This home is perfect for your next holiday and is within short walking distance to beach.
The large open plan living area is upstairs with double lounge, TV and Blu-ray DVD player. The chef’s kitchen includes a spacious kitchen with gas stove, oven and steam oven, dishwasher and coffee machine with a big table setting and gas barbecue on the deck, making this the perfect spot for alfresco dining. At the rear is the master bedroom (king-bed), ensuite and second bedroom with a single bed. The timber stairs lead down to a separate living area with third bedroom that houses a queen bed and the fourth bedroom one single bed and a set of bunks.
The lower level features a second lounge room sofa bed with TV and DVD player, ping pong table and second bathroom and laundry and lower deck. The master/ queen and bunk rooms have air-con and all bedrooms have ceiling fans. There are also pedestal fans for the lounge and deck areas. This home is so airy and breezy, you may not even use it. The house has unlimited NBN internet. You can even bring the family pooch.
LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
Please note the Cancellation Policy is under Accom Caloundra's Terms and Conditions - Please visit the Accom Caloundra Website for the Standard Cancellation Policy and the COVID Cancellation Policy.
This property is pet friendly we ask you to please make sure you clean up after your animal or extra charges may apply, you help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Please make sure that your pets are kept outside (or in the laundry overnight) and off the furnishings. Please be considerate of our neighbours and parties/ loud music at night are not permitted.
- Bathroom: 2
- Bath Tub
- DVD Player
- Garage: Double
- Microwave Oven
- Dining Room
- Furniture Outdoor
- Swimming Pool
- Bedrooms: 4
- Long-term renters welcome
- Lounge: 2 lounge rooms both with TV's
- Coffee Machine
- Electric BBQ
- Pets Welcome: 1 Dog Allowed - Outside Only
- Stairs: Internal - 17 steps
- Stand-alone Fan: 2 Pedastool Fans
- Enclosed Yard: Small Knee high gate to side of property
- Multiple TVs
Room / Bedding
- 4 Bedrooms | Max Guests: 8
- Room 1 : 1 x King Bed
- Room 2 : 1 x Queen Bed
- Room 3 : 1 x Single Bed
- Room 4 : 1 x Single Bed, 1 x Bunk Bed, 1 x Sofa Bed
- 19 Apr 21 - 18 Sep 21
- 24 Jan 22 - 1 Apr 22
- 19 Apr 22 - 16 Sep 22
- 5 Oct 21 - 9 Dec 21
- 4 Oct 22 - 8 Dec 22
|School Holidays September
- 18 Sep 21 - 5 Oct 21
- 16 Sep 22 - 4 Oct 22
- 9 Dec 21 - 16 Dec 21
- 6 Jan 22 - 24 Jan 22
- 8 Dec 22 - 15 Dec 22
- 13 Jan 23 - 28 Jan 23
- 16 Dec 21 - 6 Jan 22
- 15 Dec 22 - 13 Jan 23
December 2021 / January 2022
Units are Thursday – Thursday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
December 2022 / January 2023
Units are Saturday – Saturday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here