Coastal Paws - 43 Moondara Drive Wurtulla
The property is positioned within 500 meters 5 minutes stroll to one of the Sunshine Coasts best kept 'beach secrets' - Wurtulla Beach. The Beach is also an off leash dog friendly area. There is a coastal bikeway that you can ride your bike along the coast for those guests feeling energetic. Opposite the property there is a park with walking trails along the canal to the beach, a BBQ area and exercise equipment.
We offer accommodation for 1- 6 people, for couples or families and friends looking to have a fabulous vacation. With a central kitchen, 3 large bedrooms and 3 separate living areas, the home is spacious and very comfortable. There is an extensive DVD library, unlimited WIFI, Fetch TV that can also access Netflix, YouTube and the internet from the TV for those wet days.
The home is fresh and beachy with extra high ceilings throughout, a safe pool area and a fully fenced yard, Coastal Paws is designed to accommodate the whole family including the four legged members.
Lock up Garage for 1 car, plus room for another 2 cars in the driveway.
Private in-ground pool
Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms
Ducted A/C throughout
Master Bedroom - King Bed, Ceiling Fan and Large ensuite
2nd Bedroom Queen Bed - Ceiling Fan
3rd Bedroom 2 x King Singles and Ceiling Fan
3 Separate Living areas
Large main bathroom
Large Living/Dining area with doors opening to the pool patio area
Pool Table and Room with doors opening to the pool patio and BBQ area
Coffee grinder, Dishes and utensils, many kitchen appliances, Games, Internet access, Iron and board, Lawn/Garden, Living room, Longer-term renters welcome, 2 Microwaves, Non-Smoking, Outdoor grill Oven, Parking, Refrigerator, Drinks fridge, Stove, 2 Televisions, Toaster, Washing machine
Covered and cool outdoor entertainment BBQ area ( please note the outdoor umbrella is no longer in the property)
Fully fenced and landscaped backyard - great for pets and kids.
LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking.
As property is pet friendly we ask you to please make sure you clean up after your animal or extra charges may apply, you help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Please make sure that your pets are kept off the furnishings. Your pet is allowed inside and outside - but if you go out for the day your pet must stay outside.
- Bathroom: 2
- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: 3
- Dining Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard
- Long-term renters welcome
- Pets Welcome: 2 Dogs Allowed - Inside Allowed
- Garage: Single - but parking on the driveway as well
- Pool Table
Room / Bedding
- 3 Bedrooms | Max Guests: 6
- Room 1 : 1 x King Bed
- Room 2 : 1 x Queen Bed
- Room 3 : 2 x Single Bed
- 19 Apr 21 - 18 Sep 21
- 24 Jan 22 - 1 Apr 22
- 19 Apr 22 - 16 Sep 22
- 5 Oct 21 - 9 Dec 21
- 4 Oct 22 - 8 Dec 22
|School Holidays September
- 18 Sep 21 - 5 Oct 21
- 16 Sep 22 - 4 Oct 22
- 9 Dec 21 - 16 Dec 21
- 6 Jan 22 - 24 Jan 22
- 8 Dec 22 - 15 Dec 22
- 13 Jan 23 - 28 Jan 23
- 16 Dec 21 - 6 Jan 22
- 15 Dec 22 - 13 Jan 23
December 2021 / January 2022
Units are Thursday – Thursday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
December 2022 / January 2023
Units are Saturday – Saturday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here