5 Bullando Street Warana QLD
This home has been extensively renovated with all new interior and furnishings. Located just two streets from Warana Beach, it has open plan living in the lounge, dining and kitchen areas, and the north facing dining room and kitchen open out to the patio overlooking a private, fully fenced back yard.
Three large bedrooms – two with king beds and two king single beds in third bedroom, assuring you a comfortable sleep during your holiday getaway. All living areas have ceiling fans and for your comfort, air conditioning in the lounge room, dining and kitchen areas and the master bedroom.
The furnishings are modern and have comfort in mind. There is a fully equipped kitchen where you can create all meals or prepare culinary delights. The kitchen comes complete with microwave, dishwasher, full oven, and cooktop, 4 door fridge/freezer and all everyday items.
Walk through the rear gate from the back yard through to a quiet public park with play equipment. Keep walking approx. 250 metres to beautiful Warana beach with parks, picnic areas with BBQ’s and toilets and showers.
A new boardwalk has recently been constructed along the oceanfront through the sub-tropical greenery. The pathway – suitable for walking, running and bicycling, runs from north of Warana Beach through to Bokarina Beach with its new beach café, and further south to Lake Currimundi. Surfers will enjoy catching a wave at the local beach, without the crowds of more populated beaches.
The home is also located close to the Sunshine Coast Sports Stadium and Kawana lake for rowing enthusiasts, and where all the action is for major sporting events. A fruit market with large deli and café, butcher shop, newsagent, bottle shop and Thai restaurant are just a short walk around the corner, while the recently upgraded Kawana Shopping World with major retail and Gold Pass cinema is not too far away. Mooloolaba is just a 10 minutes drive as is Caloundra.
Get away from the crowds and enjoy a restful holiday in this lovely home.
LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Information on linen hire service will be provided at time of booking
Please note the Cancellation Policy is under Accom Caloundra's Terms and Conditions - Please visit the Accom Caloundra Website for the Standard Cancellation Policy and the COVID Cancellation Policy.
- Bathroom: 2
- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: 3
- Microwave Oven
- Boat Parking
- Dining Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Television: Smart TV - Netflix available with your own account
- DVD Player: Blueray
- Garage: 2 spaces (1.9M)
- Air Conditioning
Room / Bedding
- 3 Bedrooms | Max Guests: 6
- Room 1 : 1 x King Bed
- Room 2 : 1 x King Bed
- Room 3 : 2 x King Single Bed
- 19 Apr 21 - 18 Sep 21
- 24 Jan 22 - 1 Apr 22
- 19 Apr 22 - 16 Sep 22
- 5 Oct 21 - 9 Dec 21
- 4 Oct 22 - 8 Dec 22
|School Holidays September
- 18 Sep 21 - 5 Oct 21
- 16 Sep 22 - 4 Oct 22
- 9 Dec 21 - 16 Dec 21
- 6 Jan 22 - 24 Jan 22
- 8 Dec 22 - 15 Dec 22
- 13 Jan 23 - 28 Jan 23
- 16 Dec 21 - 6 Jan 22
- 15 Dec 22 - 13 Jan 23
December 2022 / January 2023
Units are Saturday – Saturday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
Standard Cancellation Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here