Superb apartment in great location!
Great apartment, superb views, quiet street close to beach.
Wonderful apartment very spacious and comfortable. Everything you need very relaxing place to stay.
Thr apartment was beautifully presented and had all the essentials available, spacious, comfortable and gorgeous views.
This apartment was so spacious and comfortable with incredible views. Close to the beach coffee shops and restaurants.
Huge family size apartment
Great place with everything you need and the views are amazing..
Great Apartment, Excellent Location
An excellent apartment that is well appointed, very clean and tidy and in a great location. Ideal for a family holiday on Sunshine Coast and would happily stay there again in the future.
A lovely spacious unit, well appointed and with amazing views of the ocean made for a very enjoyable and relaxing stay.
Fantastic views and quiet location
The area is quiet and the views are fantastic from the balcony of the apartment. We like the location because you are in walking distance to everything, coffee shops, the local pub, the surf life saving club for meals and the kings beach for a swim and only a short drive to the shopping centres and the main town areas.
|School Holidays September||
December 2022 / January 2023
Units are Saturday – Saturday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Refundable Bond Included in the Booking Total
Shaded dates (not clickable) mean that the date is not available.