Perfect All Round!
We had 5 adults staying in this accommodation and had plenty of room to move and privacy if needed. The added bonus was having the grassed area outside which made the unit feel larger. A beautiful view out to the water and we didn't use the car once. Everything was in walking distance and beautiful walks they were along the boardwalk on the water. Great venues close by to dine and have coffee. Perfect unit for kids having a pool on location and beach and playground a short distance down the road. We'll be back! Thank you!
Location location location!
What a fantastic holiday unit! We couldn't have been happier with the location, the view, the unit itself - it was all fantastic. Beds were super comfortable, the big yard right off the back door that has full shade all afternoon was perfect for the kids. We loved it.
We had a little child with us and there was no kids utensils. But otherwise a very good unit we loved it.
- Amanda Allen
Great Location, needs small touches though
Unit was great, with fantastic location, so close to beach...but some small issues. Main shower head just dribbled (needs a good clean out), and did the main bath spout. Both toilets are very hard to flush, especially for children. One of the single quilts had a large stain on it, but we didn't need it (only two kids). The master bed also didn't have any extra blankets, just the quilt, we ended up using two spare single blankets from the bunk room. Kitchen well appointed, but absolutely no cleaning products. Not one small chux/wipe, no washing up liquid or dishwasher powder, no garbage bags, nothing. The underground parking is VERY low. Our rental Ford Territory just fit with no space to spare!!! Any larger 4WDs would not fit at all. On the plus side - GREAT LOCATION!!! soooo close to the beach, and heaps of eating places within short stroll. The main TV is HUGE (kids loved that) and the outdoor area is great. Pool was excellent as well Had a great holidays thanks. Would definitely come back if the small touches were there.
|School Holidays September||
December 2022 / January 2023
Units are Saturday – Saturday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Refundable Bond Included in the Booking Total
Shaded dates (not clickable) mean that the date is not available.