The location of the unit was great- all facilities within walking distance
Hmm Won’t Be Back
Two things the picture in the add is a lie the view we had was of Australia’s largest mobile Ferris wheel and that was it, the 100 000 neon LED lights were so bright at night we had to spend the entire night with the curtains closed instead of enjoying the supposed view. The Ferris wheel has been there for weeks be forever booked plenty of time for the website to be updated if not the picture but some kind of warning on the add !! When I called the property manager about it they were neither helpful or apologetic about it l, very disappointing. The other issue with the add was no warning of three and a half flight of stairs you need to climb to get to the unit not elderly or impaired friendly at all!! The unit is ok pretty dated and the main bedroom is at the back over looking empty lots. The hot water also ran out on the first day before 10 minutes was up. Won’t be back and would not recommend dealing with Hanzels Realestste they weren’t very good either ! For the same price you could stay in a very nice hotel with ocean views and have daily maid service and not have to supply your own linen etc.
- Crispy Critter
An older unit but great location easy walk to main street and food outlets. Good views of passage. Was hot and humid first 2 days, would have been good to have air con, but when breeze changed direction the fans were enough. Have stayed here twice will stay again, good value.
Nice and close to everything witch we liked but it a hot unit even with fans but it was a hot week tho and we had 1 year old twins and a 2.5 year old girl when we went if it had air-con would of been a 5star other then that winter time we go again
Lovely view, except...
It’s a pleasant three bedroom unit, and the photo here is accurate for 48 weeks per year. We were there right when there was a monstrous Ferris wheel blocking the view. That’s not the fault of the unit of course. It doesn’t get 5 stars because it is a walk-up. My 75 year old legs did those 42 steps countless times over the week. Highly recommended if you also need work on your quads.
Very nice unit with everything in it. Lovely view.
Got infected ears from pool which wasn't very nice. Otherwise everything great.
|School Holidays September||
December 2022 / January 2023
Units are Saturday – Saturday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Refundable Bond Included in the Booking Total
Shaded dates (not clickable) mean that the date is not available.