Great place for our winter getaway with my mum and my kids.
Excellence facility and location
Close to everything. Only problem was the DVD player didn’t work
Great location and value
Great location. Nice 3 bedroom unit with everything needed to enjoy a great stay. Wi-Fi a fabulous addition.
- Natalie Frame
Central stay for the family
Central spot great for a family, beach literally across the road. Surrounded by many cafes, restaurants and the main street is no more than a 5 minute walk. Unit 1 had everything we could need, games for the kids, plenty of crockery, dishwashing/washing machine liquid..it was all very much thought through. Thank you we will be back.
Truly fantastic unit!!
Absolutely fantastic unit, location and views. First time visiting this unit and it wont be the last. The whole unit was well equipped and despite not having air con, it is not required with the sea breeze that you get 24/7 through the whole unit. Pool was also a great bonus when the ocean was too rough. This property is a credit to the owners!
A lovely clean & well positioned unit. Very roomy. Plenty of kitchen gadgets etc. loved staying here as it is central to everything & the view is so lovely
Amazing view, surprisingly affordable, very comfortable, would stay there again.
- China 1
Good view great position
Was lovely holiday parked car didn’t drive till I left to come home Close to restaurant and grandchildren loved being close to gelato Unit had everything we needed Will return again
|School Holidays September||
December 2022 / January 2023
Units are Saturday – Saturday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Refundable Bond Included in the Booking Total
Shaded dates (not clickable) mean that the date is not available.