Out the Door Your on The Beach
Great Holiday Getaway, position like the old holiday house, out the door, walk 3 metres on the grass and you're on the sand, best views, comfortable.
Great location and amazing views. Has everything you need.
Great location .
The location of Culverstone is excellent. We were well pleased with the amenities. My only negative comment would be regarding the TV. It was very small and most people watch TV while on holidays. You could do much better regarding the TV.
We have just spent a beautiful two weeks at this unit. My husband was a bit dubious at first because it didnt have a balcony but was quickly won over. With large sliding windows and our first week being windy and a bit cool we were still able to sit and enjoy the spectacular views and passing parade but shut out the wind. The location was great with easy walks on the boardwalk to the town area, cafes or Surf Club dining. The unit was a great size with large rooms and a great kitchen. We will definitely book this unit again.
Closest to the beach
This unit must be the closest to the beach on the whole of the Sunshine Coast. Fabulous sunrises and sunsets.Even though it does not have an outside balcony, we didn't need such a thing during our winter stay. The views of the beach, surfers, passing ships and the very busy boardwalk, are just the best. There is plenty of cutlery, crockery, cooking gear, all that a family would need. The only fault we found was the rather saggy queen sized bed, but we pushed the two singles together and had a king, our sheets from home were king sized anyway. A great stay at the beach, thank you, we will book again for same time next year.
Great holiday unit
We love coming here. The views are incredible, strolling along the broadwalk, and great shops close by. Always book here
Awesome unit Unbeatable expansive view of beach and ocean Best place I’ve ever stayed hands down Will be back!
Been staying at unit 11 for 15 years. Always come back.
Gr8 its had a reno
The windows could do with a clean. Other than this we love this unit and have been staying here for well over 15 years.
|School Holidays September||
December 2022 / January 2023
Units are Saturday – Saturday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Refundable Bond Included in the Booking Total
Shaded dates (not clickable) mean that the date is not available.