So close to everything. Just a short stroll to downtown Caloundra
Great clean room
we stayed for four nights and myself and family totally enjoyed our stay
Fantastic views both west to the mountains and east to the ocean. Spent most afternoons on the west facing balcony watching the sunset over the mountains. Kitchen and laundry had everything to make for a relaxing holiday. Only thing I'd add is that the TV requires a HDMI to play Netflix as it not a Smart TV.
VIEWS, SPACE AND FRESH AIR
We stayed for a week over Christmas and ten days in February and loved it. Spacious two bedroom apartment, two great balconies and really fabulous views. Had to drive to the beach but that compromise was worth it because these units are so quiet, clean and very close to the town. Balcony lounges need a revamp as does the table setting but overall a wonderful holiday haven!
The apartment was exactly as it was advertised, great location. Would definitely stay again.
Balconies x 2, beautiful views, air con
Lovely spacious unit, nicely appointed, clean and well equipped, very quiet, & 2 balconies with beach and mountain views...wonderful. Only a short walk to the shops and beach but a few hills to negotiate to get back to base.
|School Holidays September||
December 2022 / January 2023
Units are Saturday – Saturday Arrivals and Departures - Houses are Friday – Friday Arrivals and Departures
If the Guest wishes to cancel or change their booking, the following terms will apply.
· If the Guests gives notice to cancel their booking; less than 30 days notice prior to the arrival date, no refund of any monies paid shall be made. The Owner may (in their discretion) provide a refund if the Property is re-let for the total period of the proposed Tenancy at the same or greater rent.
· more than 30 days prior to the arrival date:
· The Guest will, after deduction of the booking administration and banking fees, receive a full refund of all monies paid.
· the Guest will pay a booking administration fee to the Agency (minimum of $60.00); and
· If a booking has been paid for by credit card and is cancelled, all bank charges are the responsibility of the Guest.
· This booking is made in good faith and the Agent is not responsible for any actions taken by the Owner.
· The cancellation policy becomes active on any account once monies have been paid.
· Our Agency strongly suggests that you take out independent travel insurance
· Guests making bookings at this time do so at their ow risk
Outside our Standard Cancellation policy, if you are unable to occupy the Property during your reservation or you need to alter your reservation, because of the closure of State borders or other Government mandated travel restrictions, due to and/or during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agent will agree to one (only) alteration of your reservation, provided that that alteration is of the same Property, to dates that are not more than 12 months after your original arrival date and the monies paid by you for your reservation continues to be held by the Agent for that altered reservation generally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any difference in cost due to change in tariff will be the responsibility of the guest.
The Agent is contracted by individual property owners to take holiday bookings for their private properties. In doing so, property owners employ this policy as the framework for managing booking cancellations, amendments and refunds.
Requests from guests seeking to cancel, amend bookings or refund inconsistent with this policy, will be referred by our staff to the property owner/s, who will be the sole decision-makers regarding such requests
Refundable Bond Included in the Booking Total
Shaded dates (not clickable) mean that the date is not available.